Who we are:
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
A little about the roles:
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic for ongoing work based in Port Pirie.
- You will be responsible for the service, maintenance & diagnostics of plant earthmoving machinery & trucks
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualifications
- Experience with heavy earthmoving machinery and trucks is desirable
- Ability to pass pre employment and regular random D&A assessments
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Flexibility to work across a 6 day roster
What we can offer in return
Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business.
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.