FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
Our client, a respected family owned equipment hire business, requires an earthmoving equipment experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter / Diesel Mechanic to join the business long term, based in the northern suburbs. The role will entail but not limited to servicing and maintenance on excavators and dump trucks.
- Long term / permanent Heavy Diesel Fitter position
- $45.00 p/h, 10 hour days
- Monday - Friday. OT optional
- Holiday Leave, Sick Leave
- Immediate start opportunity (notice periods ok)
What you need:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid Driver's License
- Extensive trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on construction and mining mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo earthmoving equipment (agricultural Fitters encouraged to apply also
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Senior Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, Western Australia