Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
Experienced Diesel Mechanics / HD Fitters required for multiple sites across South Australia including Port Lincoln, Whyalla, Mount Gambier and Local Work. All levels of service are required with multiple positions available. If you are a General Mechanic or Trade Assistant and have recently worked in a similar industry, please don't hesitate to apply also.
Candidates with previous CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Liebherr, Terex experience will be highly regarded.
Tasks may include (but not limited to):
- detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrication's and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- may inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Provide a Police Clearance (maximum 3 months old)
- Able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
- Relevant Certification & Documentation
- Previous experience with CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Liebherr, Terex preferred
- Ideally Available Immediately
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business