FT Workforce Perth are seeking an experienced Fastrac/Dino Water cart operator to join our clients civil construction project at RAAF Pearce base in Bullsbrook. This role will initially run for the duration of 3 months with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
What you need to know
- Start date: 20th of April
- Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday work
- Weekly pay
- Penalty rates
- Long term project
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience operating a Dino Water Cart
- Driver's license - C class minimum
- Reliable transport
- Passport OR Birth Certificate
- Police clearance - obtained within the last 6 months or you MUST be willing to obtain immediately
- Construction card
- Water Cart ticket - essential
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates residing in Perth will be contacted to discuss their application.