Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced drainer for work in the Bunbury region. The role will also require operation of a 1.5T excavator. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work as our client has a picked up a large volume of work. Our client specialises in sewer and maintenance work on live services.
This is a Drive In Drive Out position. Perth residents as well as local Bunbury residents are encouraged to apply as meals, accommodation and a travel allowance will be provided.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Previous experience using an excavator doing work around services and/or drainage works
- Nationally accredited Excavator ticket
- MR licence
- Working at heights and confined spaces
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Great rates with penalties
- Consistent daily hours
- Accomodation and meals provided
- Travel allowance
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!