Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
One of our major clients - a leading civil contractor are looking to expand their team and take on an experienced drainer. There will be on going work for the right candidates and the potential to go full time after 12 weeks if the client desires.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for the knowledge and delivery of sewerage and drainage systems specifically for subdivision works. Candidates with excavator experience and competence will be heavily favoured upon.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- White Card
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket (desired)
- PVC Pipe-laying accreditation
- Strong experience installing sewerage and storm-water drainage systems
- The ability to install pipework to a precise level and gradient
- The ability to shoot grades and read plans
- Drivers licence
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass drug test
- Work References
What you will get in return:
- Penalty rates with travel and meal allowances
- Very good rates
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!