Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We currently require an experienced drainer for work in the Bunbury region.
This role will involve PVC pipelaying as well as the operation of a 1.5T excavator. Our client specialises in sewer and maintenance work on live services.
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work as our client has a picked up a large volume of work.
This is a Drive In Drive Out position. Perth residents as well as local Bunbury residents are encouraged to apply as accommodation, a meal allowance and travel allowance will be provided.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- A PVC pipelaying accreditation
- Previous drainer experience
- Previous experience using an excavator doing work around services and/or drainage works
- Nationally accredited Excavator ticket
- MR licence
- Working at heights and ideally a confined spaces ticket
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Great rates with penalties
- Consistent daily hours
- Accomodation and meal allowance provided
- Travel allowance
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!