FT Perth are seeking RC Drillers wishing to be upskilled to Blast Hole Drillers and experienced Blast Hole Drillers to join our clients teams on a temporary to permanent basis at various Rio Tinto sites. These roles will initially be offered on a 2:2 roster and will be reverted back to a 2:1 roster once the Australian Governments recommendations to adapt an even time roster are lifted.
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent role
- Opportunity to upskill
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Blast or RC Driller
- C Class license
- WA Shot Fires license - highly regarded
- Rio Tinto inductions - highly regarded
- Police clearance - obtained within the last 12 months
- Outstanding commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.