FT Workforce Perth are seeking RC Drillers Offsiders to join our clients team at both exploration and established mine sites.
Rosters will be dependent on the client and will vary from a 3:1 to a 2:1 swing.
- Weekly pay
- 12 hour days
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Long term projects
- Ability to go permanent after the successful completion of 3 months' probation
What you need to be considered
- HR license
- Minimum 6 months experience is advantageous but not essential
- Working at heights - preferred
- Confined spaces - preferred
- First aid and CPR
- National police clearance - required for mine sites
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.