Who we are
Final Trim Operators are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 2x Horizontal Directional Drillers/Borers for large project and contract works in Whyalla, Broken Hill and Mildura. These roles are long term work opportunities with our client and potential for permanency for the right candidates. Previous employment history working with large drills to complete underground pipe installation, cables and conduit is essential.
Onsite accommodation will be provided.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must demonstrate the following;
- Experience operating Directional Drills such as Ditch Witch and Vermeer HDD Machines
- Valid White Card and MR, HR, or HC and LE licence are a must
- Traffic Management is advantegous
- Experience in the use of Digi Track, Tracking Equipment and cable locating
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations
What we can offer in return
Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business.
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.