Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an experienced Dump Truck operators for a 2:1 FIFO position in the Pilbara. This is an ongoing role on a new project which has a project life of 20 years. These positions also have the potential to go full time with our client.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for carting materials around site on 777 and 785 dump trucks.
What you need:
- Nationally accredited Dump Truck ticket
- FMG Induction (or willing to obtain)
- Proven experience on 777 and/or 785 dump trucks
- Clean HR Licence
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates
- Paid for induction time
- Full camp accommodation and food
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!