FT Workforce Perth are seeking experienced Moxy Dump Truck Operators to join our clients bulk earthworks project at Rio Tinto Koodaideri.
This is a casual position offered on a 3:1 roster exiting Perth with the opportunities available to go full time, permanent following the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
- Hourly site allowance
- Penalty rates
- Weekly pay
- Temp to perm opportunities available for high performing candidates
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Haul truck ticket - advantageous
- Construction blue or white card
- C Class Driver's License - HR license preferred
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.