Are you currently in between jobs? Looking for a long term role? Experienced in electrical works across mobile plant? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 1 x Auto Electrician for immediate start with one of our clients in Brisbane's Northern Inner Suburbs. This is a long term role with permanency being offered by our client for the right candidate. Previous work history and experience as an electrician, following design drawings, performing fault finding on new builds, along with experience across wiring of civil and mining construction plant machinery is essential to be considered for this role.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Current Cert III (Electrical) or relevant Trade certificate.
- Current Electrical Fitter Mechanic Work Licence & LVR
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license & reliable transport.
- Proven work history and experience as an Electrician working on mobile plant (Essential)
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately to site within the next 24 hours.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.