A Grade Electrician
FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Our client is requiring A Grade Electrician. Conducting service maintenance to emergency lighting and signs. Will be ongoing work in the CBD and outer metro Locations, this position is due as a result of an increased workload. The position will commence ASAP, Monday - Friday 7am-5pm. Pay rate is $43.00ph. Great Opportunity for the right person. Must have current POLICE CHECK.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Trade Qualified Certificate as an A Grade Electrician
- Have a minimum 5 years experience in the trade and industrial field
- Commercial experience is a must for this position
- Must have own transport and current drivers licence
- Be Physically fit and have an excellent work ethic
- White Card and EWP Licences are essential
- Must have current POLICE CHECK
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Be able to wire up lights, plugs and switchboards
- Ensure safety, health and environmental standards are maintained
- Effectively respond to unplanned maintenance in a timely matter
- Maintain PLCs and circuity
- Trouble shooting, replacing switches
- Ability to work Autonomously
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.