FT Workforce are seeking Port Hedland based Electricians to join our clients team at BHP for a 6 month project specific assignment. This role is offered on an 8:6 roster.
Roles are available at BHP Nelson Point and Finucane Island.
- Weekly pay
- Super paid on all hours worked
- $50 per hour
What you need to be considered
- Relevant trade certificate
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Unrestricted WA Electrical license
- MUST be based in Port Hedland or close proximity
- MSIC card or willing to obtain
- Construction card
- Confined spaces
- Working at heights
- High risk work license
- C Class license and reliable transport
- First aid - advantageous
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.