Are you a Structural Engineer? Experienced with concrete structures? Available now, and ready to get started? Happy to work away on a FIFO roster? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
Final Trim Operators are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting 1 x Engineer (Concrete and Structural Reinforcement) for an immediate start with one of our clients, based in the Northern Territory. This role is FIFO on a 2:1 Roster with accommodation and meals provided by the client.
Previous work history and experience (minimum 2 years) as a structural engineer in commercial construction is essential. This role is ongoing with permanency being offered for the right candidate.
Please Note: Candidates with a current (within 12 Months) National History Criminal Check will be highly regarded.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Current National Criminal History Check (within 12 Months) or the ability to obtain one.
- Current Drivers license.
- Current White/Blue Card.
- Proven experience (Minimum 2 + years) as a Engineer on commercial construction sites
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.