Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced EXCAVATOR and BOBCAT operators. This is for ongoing (3+ months) work. Qualify operators will be considered for full time employment by the client after this period.
This is a FIFO role, 3:1 roster, flying out from Perth. Food and accomodation will be provided.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience with foundations and subgrade.
Scope of works includes:
- Using Excavator - 4T, 7T, or 15T excavators
- Bobcat / pozi operator
- Trimming works for foundations and subgrades around camp constructions
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience operating either an EXCAVATOR or BOBCAT
- Nationally accredited ticket for either EXCAVATOR or BOBCAT
- Ideally already have a police clerance within the last 12 months
- Current WA Drivers Licence
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates that are matched to the market - $$
- Ongoing work with the opportunity to turn into a permanent position for quality staff
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!