About the role
Our team are seeking civil Excavator operators to join our clients established team in the construction of various mine site camps across the Pilbara. The successful applicant will have experience operating diggers from 1.5 - 30 tonnes.
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Long term projects
What you need to be considered
- Excavator ticket
- Construction card
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- C Class Driver's license
- Rio Tinto inductions - advantageous
- Demolition ticket - highly regarded
- Police clearance - obtained within the last 12 months
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss thier application.