FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role
FT Workforce are seeking experienced production Excavator Operators to join our client for ongoing mining works in regional WA. The successful candidates will have proven experience achieving shift production targets and operating 100 + tonne excavators.
- PC 1250, EX1900, EX2500, EX3600 - experience with these machines is a must
- Temp - Perm opportunities available for top performing candidates
- Competitive pay rates - $48 to $52
- 2:1 roster
- FIFO ex Perth only
What you need to be considered
- Relevant ticket to operate machinery
- Must be Perth based
- Minimum 2 years' production mining experience
- Current Australian Driver's License
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- National Police Check - within 6 months
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen
To apply, please attach your resume with your most recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.