Production Excavator Operators are required for a 3 month assignment on the Great Northern Highway Koodaideri Bridge project. To be considered, you must be experienced on a 65 tonne digger and have the ability to load a 50 tonne Dump Truck within the range of 2-3 minutes.
- 3 month project
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- 3:1 roster
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Pilbara working on large earthworks projects
- Excavator ticket
- Construction card
- C Class license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
- Must be based in WA and able to mobilise between the 27th - 29th of April
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.