Are you a Ticketed Excavator Operator? Experienced doing Final Trim work with Trimble 3D? Looking for work? Available now, and ready to get started? Currently living in Ipswich or its surrounds? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are:
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need:
We are currently looking for 1 x Ticketed Excavator Operator (Final Trim GPS - Trimble) for an immediate start in Ipswich. Previous experience with operating Excavators (up to 20T), and performing final trim works with Trimble 3D on carparks and building pads is essential. This role is for approximately one month's work with possibility of extension to four months' work for the right candidate.
What you need:
* Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
* Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
* Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
* Current Drivers license and reliable Transport (Essential)
* Current White/Blue Card. (Essential)
* Current Excavator Ticket and proven experience final trimming with Trimble GPS (Essential)
* Be currently residing in Ipswich or surrounds
* Available for immediate mobilisation to site on the 3rd December.
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.