Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking detailed Excavator operators for multiple roles across W.A. in the civil and construction industry. These positions are FIFO from Perth only and we have multiple swings available including 2:1 and 3:1 (you choose). We are looking for experienced operators who can final trim with GPS competence.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for all aspects of detailed excavations such as but not limited to: trenching, boxing out, pulling batters with GPS, final trimming, working around live services, drainage works,
What you need:
- White card
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket
- Experience on excavators ranging from 5T-50T
- Able to use GPS on the excavator
- Valid driver's licence (HR Ideally)
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Very attractive rates ($50 p/h+)
- 2:1 or 3:1 swing (you choose)
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!