About the role
Our team are seeking Production Excavator Operators with experience on Liebherr 9200 or PC1250's to join our clients established team at Ravensthorpe Lithium Mine. To be considered, you must have experience in open pit hard rock mining.
This role is offered on a 2:1 roster exiting Perth commencing on the 31st of March.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity after the successful completion of 3 months' probation
- $52 per hour
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Excavator ticket
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- National police clearance - obtained within the last 6 months
- Minimum C Class Driver's license
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.