Door Service Technician
FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
We are seeking experienced Door Service Technician to join a company based in Oakleigh, to work Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.They are a premium service and maintenance of hydraulic door closers and related equipment.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Must be a door closer specialist
- Installation and maintenance of hydraulic door closers
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Able to work unsupervised and is highly motivated
- Ideally from a maintenance or mechanical trade background
- Neat appearance
- Attention to detail
- Reasonable computer / tablet ability
- Must have Police check & children check.
What you'll get in return:
- Permanent opportunity with stability
- Paid good hourly rate
- Work in a service role, and gain invaluable, niche experience.
- An immediate start
- Serviced Van & tools provided
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.