Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
We are looking for experienced Boilermakers for shutdown work across various mine sites in SA. Previous experience is a must, along with relevant documentation, at least one reference, and the ability to pass a full physical medical. You will have previous experience marking and fabricating structural steel and other metal stock to make or repair metal products and structures such as boilers and pressure vessels.
Some key tasks may include (but not limited to):
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
- selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
- shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
- aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions
- cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Documentation & Certification
- Current Drivers Licence
- Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets
- Able to pass a full physical medical
- Available immediately
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business