FT Workforce are seeking experienced Bus Drivers to join our FIFO team on a roughly 2/1 Roster based in the Eastern Pilbara of Western Australia.
The role consists of an 11-hour working day, with 20-40% Bus Driving and the remainder Utility work. You will be responsible for transporting passengers to and from the mine site camp, and/or Airport. We require flexible and hardworking individuals to assist with Cleaning or Utility duties as per site requirements. Previous FIFO / remote driving experience highly regarded but not essential.
- MUST HAVE experience in a similar role as remote Bus Driver
- Possession of a clean National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- A Current HR Driver's Licence with F or T Endorsement
- Commitment to safe work practices and standard
- RSA, Food Handling and White Card (preferred)
- You must be able to pass a fully comprehensive medical, as well as drug and alcohol testing every 28 days
To express your interest in this role please apply with your up-to-date resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.