What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for Final Trim Civil Excavator operators for our North of the river project in Bulsbrook and Muchea area.
You must have tickets to be considered for these positions.
The scope of works will be determined by site requirements.
- Pulling batters
- Digging near services
- 7-30 T Excavators
- Use of GPS
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- National accredited tickets for the Excavator
- Driver's license
- White card
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening
- Civil experience
What you will get in return:
- Penalty rates
- Daily Travel allowance
- Meal allowance (When applicable)
- Quick mobilisation
- The potential for ongoing work
- Exposure to leading industry companies and projects.
How to apply:
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
- To register your interest please click apply
- Submit your up-to-date resume.
Who we are:
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to check out our website, please head to www.ftworkforce.com.au .
We look forward to hearing from you!
*only successful candidates will be contacted