FT Perth have several clients seeking Final Trim Grader Operators for Main Roads project across Western Australia.
Please note, only WA based applicants will be considered for these roles due to the WA border closure.
What you need to know:
- Various rosters available (2:2, 3:1, 4:1)
- 11 hour days
- Pay rates determined upon experience
- Site work and shared house accommodation available
What you need to be considered:
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in the Pilbara
- Ability to work to final trim and finish within +/- 5-10 mils
- GPS Topcon and/or Trimble experience
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- C class license - minimum
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- National police check
Why work for us?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Long term work available for high performing candidates.
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.