Are you a Final Trim Grader Operator? Experienced with trimming pads using GPS? Available now, and ready to get started? Currently living in Brisbanes West or Ipswich? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
Final Trim Operators are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting 1 x Final Trim Grader Operator (12H - Trimble) for an immediate start with one of our clients out in Brisbanes Western Suburbs/Ipswich. Previous experience with performing final trim of building pads and roadworks with Trimble GPS is essential. This role is for approximately 2 - 3 months for the right candidate.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport.
- Current White/Blue Card.
- Proven experience performing final trim on building pads and roadworks on construction sites with graders.
- Previous experience using Trimble GPS system (2D or 3D)
- Current RII for Grader Operations
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.