FT Workforce Perth are seeking Final Trim Grader Operators with experience on 14H and 140 machines to join our clients project at Koodaideri bridge.
This is a casual position offered on a 3:1 roster exiting Perth. This role will initially be offered for a 3 month duration with the opportunity to transfer to future projects.
- Hourly site allowance
- Weekly pay
- Temp to perm opportunities available for high performing candidates
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to final trim to Main Roads standards
- Grader ticket
- Construction blue or white card
- C Class Driver's License
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.