Who we are:
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced bobcat/pozi track operator who can final trim. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work. Our established client has a new subdivision in Perth's south and has also been awarded work at a new lithium plant in WA.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Road construction and subdivision experience
- Experience working with a Grader & picking up windrows
- Ability to final trim on a bobcat and/or pozi track
- Nationally accredited Skid Steer ticket
- Roller ticket (desired but not essential)
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Great rates
- Solid hours
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
- Potential to work away if desired
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!