FT Perth have multiple opportunities for highly skilled Formworkers across Western Australia. These are project specific assignments in the commercial, industrial and defence sectors with the opportunity to go permanent for high performing candidates.
Why work for us?
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Multiple FIFO rosters available
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Rio Tinto inductions - highly regarded
- C Class license - minimum
- HR license - preferred
- Relevant trade certificate
- Experience with both peri and traditional formwork systems
- Construction blue or white card
- National Police Clearance - obtained within the last 6 months - highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.