About the role
FT Workforce Perth are seeking Formwork Carpenters to assist in the construction of concrete footings for conveyors in addition to various other construction projects at multiple Rio Tinto sites.
Rosters will initially be based on a 2:2 swing however this is subject to change.
To be considered, you must have your current Rio Tinto inductions and be based in Western Australia. Due to COVID-19, please do not apply if you are based outside of WA.
- Weekly pay
- 11 - 12 hour days
- Long term project
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- $50 per hour
What you need
- Rio Tinto inductions - essential
- Based in WA
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in both peri and traditional systems
- Construction card
- Basic fire - highly regarded
- Working at heights - highly regarded
- First aid - highly regarded
- C Class Driver's license - essential
- National police clearance - obtained within the last 6 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.