Are you currently in between jobs? Looking for a role and can start tomorrow? Experienced as a General Labourer working on remote mining sites? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 15 x Labourers for works in Weipa. These roles are for immediate starts on a 3/1 roster. 10 Hour Day Shifts. Flights paid for ex Cairns ONLY, Accommodation is provided by our client. These roles will include the following duties - assembly of furniture, cleaning, and spotting of machinery/personnel as well as mobile plant operation. Previous experience with working as a civil/construction labourer is essential.
Candidates with current RII plant machinery tickets (roller/grader/haul truck) will be highly regarded
The successful candidates will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol/medical assessment prior to any offer of employment
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current QLD Drivers license
- Current White/Blue Card (Construction Induction).
- Proven work history as a Labourer on remote construction projects (Essential).
- Available for immediate commencement for duration of project. (Essential)
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.