FT Workforce are seeking General Maintenance workers for a project specific assignment at BHP, Area C. This role is offered to local Newman candidates and surrounding who are able to take on the role on an 8:6 DIDO roster.
This role would ideally suit a builder, brick layer or granite worker. In this position, you will be required to assist in general maintenance of the mine site including but not limited to removing an internal wall under supervision of a tradesperson, paving, cement laying, installing gyprock, painting and general site clean-up.
What you need to be considered:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Must be based in Newman or surrounding
- BHP inductions - advantageous
- C Class license and reliable transport
- Construction card
- Trade certificate - not essential but advantageous
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- National police clearance - obtained within the last 12 months
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Long term work for high performing candidates
- 12 hour days
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.