FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
We are seeking experienced individuals to join a company based in Oakleigh, to work Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm.They are a premium Aluminium door company servicing Melbourne metropolitan and regional areas. Not only will you have the opportunity to work with a highly regarded prestigious company, but you will also be given opportunities to gain invaluable Aluminium door installation based experience, without having a glazier qualification.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Must have Glazier trade qualification
- Strong experience fabricating aluminium windows and doors (commercial series aluminium)
- ability to read and work off plans
- strong understanding of job sheets and cutting lists
- experience with thermally broken aluminium would be an advantage but not a necessity
- ability to work unsupervised
- attention to detail and pride of workmanship
- excellent communication skills
- friendly with a great sense of humour
- cutting and machining aluminium extrusions
- fabricating aluminium windows (including fixed, awning, sliding and casement windows)
- fabricating aluminium doors (including hinged doors, French doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors
- Ability to manually handle up to 20 kilos
- Looking for a long-term opportunity
What you'll get in return:
- Permanent opportunity with stability
- Paid hourly with overtime available
- Work in a service role, and gain invaluable, niche experience
- An opportunity to work with a supportive, friendly family business
- An immediate start
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.