FT Perth are seeking an experienced maintenance Grader Operator with GPS Topcon experience to join our clients team in Newman. In this role you will be required to travel between various Rio Tinto sites to assist in clearing for fire breaks, maintaining haul roads and LV tracks.
To be considered, you must have recent experience operating a 16 and 24H series machine.
- Long term project
- Permanent positions available
- Immediate start
- 3:1 roster
What you need to be considered:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Inductions - highly regarded but not essential
- Tickets to operate machinery
- C Class license
- National police clearance
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- You MUST be based and currently residing in WA
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.