About the role
Our team have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CIVILS Grader Operator to join our clients established team. The successful candidate will have previous experience operating 12M and 140M machines working on haul roads, trimming batters and balancing out of fill areas in a civil construction environment.
This roster is FIFO ex Perth to Tom Price on a 2:1 roster.
- 11 hour days
- $50-55 p/h depending on experience
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work available for high performing candidates
What you need to be considered
- Grader ticket
- HR driver's license
- National police clearance - obtained in the last 3 months
- Rio Tinto inductions
- Construction card
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.