Final Trim Grader Operators with Main Roads WA experience are required for our clients project based in the Pilbara. To be considered, candidates must have GPS experience and proven history trimming within the required MRWA tolerances.
- 3 month project
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- 3:1 roster
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Pilbara working on large earthworks projects
- Grader ticket
- Previous experience with GPS system Topcon
- Construction card
- C Class license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
- Must be based in WA and able to mobilise between the 27th - 29th of April
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.