Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced Grader operators for multiple FIFO across W.A. in both civil and mining industries. These positions are FIFO from Perth only and we have multiple swings available including 2:1 and 3:1 (you choose). We are looking for experienced operators who can final trim with GPS competence (ideally) but could have the opportunity to be trained.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for all aspects of grading on a mine site as such as but not limited to: maintenance of haul roads, grading to trim for sealed roads.
What you need:
- Proven experience operating graders in mining industry
- Nationally accredited grader ticket
- Experience on 16M Graders
- National Police Clearance (or ability to get one)
- Able to use GPS (Ideal but not essential)
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive flat rates
- 2:1 or 3:1 swing (you choose)
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!