What we need
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Grader operator who can work off of a GPS on our new project in Kemps Creek, Sydney's Western Suburb. client is looking for a candidate with a good work ethic they can eventually take on a full time position.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Grader voc and experience essential
- GPS experience is benneficial .
- Ability to be left alone.
- White card
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Own PPE
- Up to date resume
- Available for interview / start immediately
- 3 Recent work references
What we offer
Working for FT Workforce you will get;
- Ongoing long term work
- Great pay rates
- Penalty rates on all overtime
- Travel and Meal allowances
- 50 - 60 hours per week
- Safe working environments
- Great clients to work for
- Real opportunities for full time permanent work with clients
How to apply
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role please register via our website by completing the safety induction and filling in all your details on the following link.... https://www.ftworkforce.com.au/ft-hire/register
We look forward to hearing from you!