Our clients team require experienced Final Trim Grader Operators for a project specific Main Roads assignment at Koodaideri. This role will be initially offered on a 3:1 roster for approximately 2 months with the potential to extend. Further work may be offered to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to operate a 14M or 140 machine and use the GPS system Topcon.
Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only West Australian based applicants will be considered for these roles.
Why work for us?
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role - Main Roads experience
- Grader ticket
- Construction card
- C Class driver's license
- Based and currently residing in WA
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights residing in WA will be contacted to discuss their application.