Our client require Final Trim Grader Operators at both FMG and Rio Tinto sites to assist in the construction of concrete padding next to the rail network. The successful candidates must be experienced operating a John Deere 770D or CAT 14H.
This is an on-going project commencing on the 7th of May.
- Long term project
- 2:2 roster
- Super paid on all hours
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Rio or FMG inductions - highly regarded but not essential
- Grader ticket
- Construction card
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- C Class license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Based and currently residing in WA
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.