A little about the role:
Is your drive and initiative what will make you succeed? This is a chance to get on the ground floor and join some exceptional leaders who will bring out the best in you, with the opportunity to set up your own branch once performing as a consultant.
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Trades recruitment
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- New business development - learn how to build a recruitment desk with a Sales Coach
- Develop recruitment, sales and business development high performance habits and skills
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and become a 360 recruiter within 3 months
- Advertise your current and upcoming job vacancies to attract candidates within your specialism (industry)
- Conduct reference checks on all candidates you are representing for work
- Manage shortlists for your clients' vacancies and proactively promote your candidates to relevant job vacancies and companies
- Compile various marketing documents to promote your candidates and your jobs to your network
- Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals in addition to smashing your own targets and KPI's
- Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you. We are looking for individual's with:
An engaging personality driven to perform and succeed at work
Energized by connecting with new people and confident to establish new relationships
Ideally 12 months work experience in a corporate environment OR you may be straight out of university with a HR management degree and major
Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
Previous sales/business development experience will be highly regarded
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success and a career in recruitment as a Branch Manager in our expanding operations.
* Great base salary with commission based on results
* Long-term career growth working with a Sales Coach and extensive on the job training provided
* Wellness bonus paid in June
* Position based in Brooklyn Park
To discuss this position further please contact Elena Mihalopoulos - Branch Manager SA and forward resume to email@example.com. Applications close 28 February 2019. Immediate start for right candidate!
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous recruitment experience advantageous but not essential
- Desire for ongoing training and mentoring
- Meticulous with organisation and resilience to overcome set backs
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.
This is a permanent position for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who will enjoy being kept very busy in the confines of the office. For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Elena on 0455 022 555 for more details.