Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced HD Fitter/Mechanic to join our team on a 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth to the Pilbara region. This will be an ongoing role and looking to start immediately.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as an oscilloscope, which is used to measure the voltage produced by electronic components
- Raise trucks, busses, and heavy parts or equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance and servicing, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
- Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Demonstrated experience working on CAT, Hitachi, Truck, LV mobile plant fulfilling the following tasks: servicing, general maintenance, planned maintenance, breakdowns, component change outs
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally recognised trade qualification
- Proven experience working on CAT, Hitachi, Truck, LV mobile plant (5 years ideally)
- Experience in servicing, maintaining, breakdowns, component change outs
- Strong safety awareness
- Current Drivers licence (HR)
- White card
- Able to pass medical as well as drug and alcohol screening
What you will get in return:
- 2/1 Roster
- Solid hours
- Ongoing work
- Very attractive rates
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!