Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We require an experienced fitter/operator allrounder for a 2:1 FIFO position in the Pilbara. As an allrounder you will be experienced in responding to breakdown repairs as a HD fitter while also having the ability to operate mobile plant as an operator or assist on the ground. This is a varied role and would suit someone with a flexible and can-do attitude.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- HD Fitter trade certificate
- Nationally accredited tickets for operating mobile plant
- Civil/construction experience
- Current and clear National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screening and complete medical
- Availability to start ASAP
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates, negotiable based on experience
- 2:1 roster with all Day Shifts
- Potential for ongoing work
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
*Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!