FT Workforce continues our partnership with a respected Kalgoorlie based mine maintenance contractor in Western Australia. We currently have several open positions for HD Fitters & Auto Electricians to work at various mining operations throughout the Goldfields and Kimberley regions.
These positions will perform mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs to underground mine mobile plant (loaders, articulated trucks, multi directional drill rigs, ancillary plant).
- Underground HD Fitters - 2/1 roster (FIFO or DIDO)
- Underground HD Fitters - 2/2 roster (FIFO, DIDO or Kalgoorlie Residential)
- Open Cut Mine HD Fitters - 10/5 roster (DIDO, Kalgoorlie Residential)
- Underground Mine Auto Electrician 2/2 roster (DIDO or Kalgoorlie Residential)
- Underground Mine Auto Electrician 2/1 roster (FIFO Perth)
- $55.00 - $62.50 p/h, 12 hour days
- 2/2 roster
- Day and Nightshift
- Long term Underground Mine positions
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plant
- Modern Camp Facilities
- FIFO Perth
- Kalgoorlie Residential positions available
What you need:
- Auto Electrical Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground or open cut mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco, John Deere, Case mobile plant ideal
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen are encouraged to apply
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA