Why work for us?
- We pay to market - we will pay you based on your experience. What do you want to be paid?
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available for candidates seeking full time employment
- Enjoy the casual rates? Stay casual - our team is flexible!
About the role
FT Workforce Perth are seeking skilled HD Mechanics with experience on the maintenance and repairs of heavy earth moving equipment. These roles are offered on a 2:1 roster exiting Perth. DIDO, BIBO or FIFO roles are available.
About our client
Our client are leaders in their field and specialise in mine to mill solutions by incorporating modern equipment and operating techniques customised to meet the requirements of each project.
- Weekly pay
- Long term work
- Awesome team culture
- Great camp site facilities
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Driver's license
- Dogging ticket
- Working at heights
- Air con ticket - advantageous
- Gantry crane - advantageous
- Tyre fitting - advantageous
- Forklift license - highly regarded
- Rigging ticket - highly regarded
- National police clearance - obtained within the last 6 months
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.