Are you currently available for work? Living in Cairns and happy to travel to Weipa? Experienced with diesel fitting across trucks and buses? We want to hear from you, and now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently looking for a 1 x Heavy Diesel Fitter for one of our clients in Weipa. This position is on a 20/8 Roster with accommodation supplied at site and flights paid for by our client (Ex Cairns ONLY). Previous work history as a heavy diesel mechanic and exposure to diesel engine rebuilds is essential for this role. This is a workshop based role in Weipa performing breakdown and scheduled maintenance on a variety of heavy vehicles (buses, prime moovers).
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Current Cert III in Engineering - Mechanical (Diesel Fitter) or Trade Certificate Equivalent
- Proven work history as a Diesel Mechanic performing emergency and scheduled repairs across heavy diesel engines (Essential)
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site within the next 24 - 48 hours
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.