Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join us for various projects across WA.
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate (essential)
- Previous experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu or Hitachi machinery
- Mine site experience
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive work ethic
- A current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test at anytime
What you will get in return:
Solid hours with Negotiable rosters
Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!